Exhibitor Applications are now closed.
If you would like to join the Wait List for Exhibitors, please complete the 2015 Exhibitor Application. By joining the Wait List, organizations will also be added to the contact list to receive information about the 2016 Feria Para Aprender.
If you are registering for booths under a Sponsor, please use the Application above to confirm your space. You will be approved if you are included under a confirmed Sponsor.
Please follow these 3 steps to complete your Exhibitor Orientation:
1. Register to View the 2014 Exhibitor Orientation HERE.
After you register, you will be emailed a link to view the 2014 Exhibitor Orientation webinar on your own time. The Orientation webinar lasts approximately 45 minutes and reviews the history of Feria, the expectations of our Exhibitors, and important logistical information about the event.
If you participated last year, we ask that you review the webinar again – especially the last slides on Safety Protocols inside the Mall. You can skip ahead through the parts you remember well.
If you or other staff members did not attend Feria last year, please complete the webinar in full. With this large of an event, it is important that everyone is on the same page regarding expectations and safety.
2. Review Changes to 2014 Webinar
While the vast majority of the 2014 Webinar is still applicable to the 2015 event, there are a few changes to note:
- Please disregard all Event Date information! The 2015 Feria Para Aprender will be held on Saturday, February 21 from 10am – 3pm at Highland Mall.
- There will be no Exhibitor Contact List provided to families on the navigation tool. Instead, Exhibitor information will be posted on the Community Key website following the event for the next year.
- There are no Town Hall events this year and many new activities outside of the Dillard’s! Please make sure to review the layouts that are available on our website and discussed below.
- Set Up on Friday, February 20 is required. Exhibitors can set up their booths anytime from 2pm – 6pm on Friday. If you need to set up earlier, just email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Download the 2015 Feria Layouts
Please download the following updated 2015 Feria Layouts and disregard the layouts shown during the 2014 Orientation webinar:
Promotional Flyer with Directions & Layout
Individual Booth Assignments for organizations inside the Educational Pathway will not be distributed until Friday, February 20 when you check in for set up.
All Exhibitor Fees are past due.
If you have not paid your Exhibitor Fees at this time and have not communicated with Christin Alvarado, your booth may be reassigned to another organization. Exhibitors will not be allowed to set up if the Fees have not been paid in full. Exhibitor Fees are described in detail in the 2015 Exhibitor Information.
If you have any questions, please contact Christin Alvarado at email@example.com.